Friday 3 December 2010

MADE IT ! .....

Taken from The Aspire Channel Swim website :
~
The Aspire main website is http://www.aspire.org.uk/
~
I don't normally have champagne with my porridge, but this morning I did!
~
Other Half welcomed me back from the swimming pool with a sparkling glassful after I had completed the Aspire Channel Swim in order to help raise much needed funds for the charity that supports people with spinal injury.
~
I have been very happy to take on this challenge and have enjoyed it very much as I do love to swim myself. Now I have to keep it up and keep myself as fit as possible by continuing trips to the swimming pool.
~
Thank you so very much to everyone who has donated and supported me throughout. You can still keep on donating at www.justgiving.com/Ann-Newman to help raise more funds for this very worthy cause.
~
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.
Ann x

4 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Well done you! You thoroughly deserve that glass of champers. Well, actually, you deserve several glasses of champers.

Ann, the link on your latest post doesn't appear to work.

mrsnesbitt said...

Congratulations! I agree - you deserve this glass I allow myself a couple early on Christmas Day - helps me chill out as I cook dinner for 8! Dxx

BadPenny said...

Well done - you truly deserve that glass...and a top up !!!

foreveryoung said...

Loo - thank you so much for your donation. It has been a most enjoyable thing to have done and everyone has been so supportive. OH and I finished off the fizz for breakfast! Ann x