Saturday 17 November 2012

My Second Quilt ...




 
Here is my second quilt - this one is for my youngest grandson.
He loves the sea and has already had a go at surfing -
so I hope he likes the blues in this (difficult to photograph the colours) quilt
and I am certain he will like the dugongs or manatees
(just checked on line and am still not sure which is which).
~
Plan to visit the grandchildren shortly and am looking forward
to passing over the quilts to them. I hope they like them.
~
This quilting business is so addictive.
I have the makings already for
three bags (for my 3 sisters)
one small quilt (daughter)
one wall hanging (no. 1 son)
one wall hanging (no. 2 son)
one sampler quilt (just for ourselves)
~
I love looking at the work all you other blogging quilters do
I do follow several of you
Some of your work is amazing and so intricate,
especially when you do the lovely hexagons and piecing.
That is something else that I am starting to have a go at too!!
~
Hey Ho!  Not enough hours in the day and I am loving it.
~
Ann x

No comments: