Saturday 17 August 2013

OUCH!!! ..... And then Whoopee!!

 
 
Not the most comfortable of injections I have ever had!!
but the results are amazing! 
I can walk about normally, no pain and no limping - wonderful. 
 I had to rest after getting home last night at about 6.00 pm
and also rest today and then 'mobilise slowly' -
so I won't be going for a 5 mile walk or a run just yet!!  
~
OH says I look 20 years younger - which is great. 
I suppose all the pain etc, did take its toll on me a bit. 
At least I don't have to use the walking stick at the moment. 
Will see how I get on when I go back to driving, shopping etc.
~
As I have to mobilise slowly
I will now go gently to the kitchen
and make us some scrambled eggs on toast for lunch.
~
Don't know how long the effects will last,
but so far just the last 24 hours have been amazing!
I have heard reports of lasting 3 weeks to 9 months,
so anything in between is fine by me.
~
Thanks for your good wishes Kath
~
Ann x

1 comment:

Kath said...

hello Ann, so glad you are enjoying the positive effects of the injection. How lovely to be moving around in comfort again. Don;t get carried away and go night clubbing tonight :-D