Friday 10 February 2012

Disruptions!

Arrgh!! They're back again.
The road/traffic disruptions.
Digging up roads and pavements, wielding loud, vibrating, pneumatic drills.
Bending your ears with noise and filling your eyes with dust!
~
Does it happen in your town?
There was so much going on I turned it into a photographic session!
~
The more it goes on, the worse it gets!
~
I'll be glad when they've used up their Council quota and got it all finished!
~
Ann x
~
Gratefuls :
1. Lunch in front of afternoon TV bowls!
2. Getting rid of frustration to my lovely bloggers!
3. Camomile tea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dislike the disruptions that roadworks cause. its the noise as much as everything else. that annoy me! I know they are vital but still. love the photo's btw.

Kath said...

I love that photo on your blog header. Every time I see it, I look forward to the summer and our seaside visits!