Sunday 12 February 2012

New Laptop ...

Just making sure that I can still upload pics to blogger.
Still learning to use my new 'wonder' laptop with Windows 7 and Office 2010.
Although I have used computers for years (over 20!), then I knew what I was doing, now I am miles behind, so have been trying to understand the many tutorials.
I try to keep up with modern technology, but don't have close access to a 10 year old!
My young grandsons don't live nearby unfortunately!
Can you keep up with it all?
~
Gratefuls:
1. Internet tutorials
2. Long-suffering Other Half.
3. Faster internet speed!
~
P.S. Just burnt the top of the apple crumble and set the smoke alarm off!
Popped it under the grill to brown up the top and spent too long on the tutorials!
~
Oh well! Ann x

2 comments:

Perranlady said...

Good luck with it Ann, went through the same this time last year - getting on OK now, but the main grumble is that you can't sort photos manually like you could in all the other "Windows" very annoying ! Sorry about the crumble I'm sure it still tasted wonderful ! Sue

foreveryoung said...

Yes Sue. Lashings of cream and yoghurt hid the worst burnt bits! Delicious actually, as the apples were our own that we had part cooked and frozen in the autumn. Just right for a cold and rainy Sunday supper. Ann x