Saphy has tagged me and sent all the instructions, so here goes :
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
Things about myself :
1. I'm a Londoner, brought up in Hackney and Clapton.
2. Met my Other Half on the internet.
3. Love photography. Did the old-fashioned black & white in the past in my own dark room. Some of my large prints still astound me.
4. Do lots of Family History research and find it fascinating.
5. Not very good at gardening.
6. Discovered I like naturist holidays now that my OH has introduced me to them. That all over tan is great.
7. Watch far too much TV - a lot of which is rubbish.
8. "Swam the Channel" in 2010 to raise funds for Aspire (22.7 miles & 1464 lengths of the pool!)
9. Used to go scuba diving.
10. Lived in Penzance for over 30 years.
11. Ran two half marathons in my 50s - Glasgow and Exeter.
My questions from Saphy are:
1. your favourite place
The sunny patio in our garden
2. your most extravagant purchase.
Our sauna in the spare room.
3. chips or jacket potato
4. your best holiday
Visit to my son in New Zealand when he was living there.
5. have you broken a bone? if yes how?
Broke my left ankle bone by tripping up a ½ inch kerb!
6. town or country
Town actually, although I live in the country (love that too of course). Must be because I'm a Londoner!
7. the last time you laughed and why
On and off every day. OH and I are always laughing.
8. the last time you cried and why
Earlier this evening watching the 'Musicals' programme. Something would have set me off. It doesn't take much. Anything remotely sentimental, funny or touching, music, etc, etc, etc!!
9. paint or wallpaper
Paint. I am dreading taking the wallpaper off when we next decorate. It's everywhere.
10. Cats or dogs
11. when you are older will you have cosmetic surgery?
NO - I am already older (past my three score years and ten) and have never had anything done - except my nails!
Who to tag :
What I would like to know :
1. Slippers/Shoes or bare feet.
2. Where did you go for your last walk?
3. Favourite colour and why.
4. Which is your favourite West End (or elsewhere) show.
5. Are you practical or academic?
6. What is/or was your favourite Nursery Rhyme?
7. Are you a Leader or a Follower?
8. High heels or flatties?
9. Swimming or the gym
10. Where was your best UK holiday
11. Most daring thing you have ever done.