Saturday, 21 July 2012

Hooray! - Sunshine! .....

Yesterday
~
We visited our 'girls'.
We are going to look after them while their new owners are on holiday.
It is a year since they left, but they look just the same and are obviously happy and settled.
~
I pulled up our Wight garlic which was planted last November.
It is looking very good and smells wonderful!
~ 
The sunflowers are just beginning to come out.
Never planted them before and used a children's sunflower pack.
They are looking great and very cheerful!
~ 
Sunny Face.
~ 
Today we even managed to strip off and sunbathe on our private patio.
No photos!!!
~
Then I dug up our carrot!
Yes, we had only one!
Even Monty Don only had about six because of the bad weather, so I didn't feel too bad about it.
Have now planted out two more lots and will keep our fingers crossed.
~
Enjoy the warmth and sun in case it goes away again!
~
Ann x

1 comment:

Kath said...

I love the little ghostly spirit appearing over the fence in photo 3!